Immersive Pre-health Emergency and Wilderness Medicine Courses
Want to get outside your generic pre-med classes? Interested in emergency medicine, humanitarian relief work, wilderness medicine, or global health? Wish you could learn hands-on medical skills from med school faculty and physicians? This is the class for you!
Program Benefits include:
- Earn CPR & Wilderness First Responder Certification (EMTs can earn a Wilderness EMT Certificate)
- Get an introduction to emergency and wilderness medicine
- Gain the skills to treat and/or save a life in the event of an emergency or backcountry incident.
- Learn from physicians who work around the world
- Get a backstage pass to the med school application process
- Learn more about building a thriving career in healthcare
- Participate in med school labs like ultrasound and cardiac dissection
- Explore the Rocky Mountains
- Make new friends from across the country
Scroll down for detailed course information and to register for a course today.
Undergrad college students and grads from any college or university are encouraged to enroll! There is no prior experience required, and no prerequisites. A limited number of need-based full-ride scholarships available.
Undergraduate academic credit is now available for all students from all colleges and universities! Visit the More Information section below for details.
A limited number of need-based full-ride scholarships available. Please see the section below for more information.